seabirds photography Workshops
Home to over 400,00 seabirds during March - September, Bempton Cliffs is a great place to learn how to properly photograph birds. With plenty of opportunities to photograph Gannets, Kittiwakes, Fulmars, Guillemots, Razorbills and possibly even Atlantic Puffins!
As the birds return from sea to nest and rear a new generation, you will have a truly wonderful and beautiful opportunity to capture stunning bird portraits and plenty of time to learn the techniques and skill to nail those epic bird in-flight shots.
-Suitable for anyone who enjoys photography and beginners are welcome!
- Learn how to get the best out of your camera and utilise:
Aperture, Shutter Speed, Iso and Composition!
- Camera & lens hire is available upon request.
Join me for a full day master class, where I will be on hand to help you individually with your camera settings, and techniques. We will regularly review the images on your camera together so I can help guide you with how to improve your next set of shots.
I will teach you the tips and tricks I have learnt over the years not only on my camera but also with the animal behaviour and how to anticipate the bird's movements so you can nail those beautiful portrait shots and those epic birds in flight shots too!
You Will Need:
- Camera (DSLR/Mirrorless)
- Walking Boots and Waterproof Clothing
- Protective Cover for your Camera
- At least 300mm focal length
- Spare Batteries and Memory Cards
- Bean Bag or Monopod with Ball Head (Tripod not essential)
- Snacks & Drink
What is Included:
- All Photography Tuition and Advice
- Entry/Car Park Fee paid to RSPB
- Food & Drink (Cafe available on site)
- Camera Equipment (only available on request for £35)
- Personal/Travel Insurance
- Toilets Available at Visitor Centre
- Cafe Open 10am - 3:30pm
- Please do not bring dogs on the photography workshop or masterclass
"I found Rachel really helpful and easy to get along with. She tailored the workshop around my abilities and gave me loads of useful tips. I'm more than happy to recommend her."
"My daughter and I had a workshop training session with Rachel. She was very thorough and we had a great time learning about using our cameras away from the basic settings and introducing the use of more advanced functions."
"I decided I needed to take photography lessons to learn more about my camera and I have to say Rachel has been amazing. Rachel explains everything so well and is very patient. I have just changed my camera so will be heading back for some more lessons. If you are thinking about having lessons, I would say book in now!"